The Resource 2 days in New York.
- 2 days in New York.
- Statement of responsibility
- Magnolia Pictures ; Polaris Films ; Tempête Sous un Crâne ; directed by Julie Delpy ; produced by Scott Franklin ; screenplay by Julie Delpy and Alexia Landeau
- Title variation
- Two days in New York
- Hip, Manhattan couple Marion and Mingus, each with children from prior relationships, find their comfortable family dynamic jostled by a visit from Marion's quirky relatives from France
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Labomir Bakchev ; editor, Isabelle Devinck
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R; for language, sexual content, some drug use and brief nudity
- Language note
- English or Spanish dialogue; English subtitles; closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .T96 2012
- Chris Rock, Julie Delpy, Albert Delpy, Alexia Landeau, Alex Nahon
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of 2 days in New York.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 2 days in New York.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.wilmlibrary.org/resource/GdyWmeXNsLo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.wilmlibrary.org/resource/GdyWmeXNsLo/">2 days in New York.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.wilmlibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.wilmlibrary.org/">Wilmington Memorial Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Wilmington Memorial Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...