The Resource How to train your dragon.
- How to train your dragon.
- Statement of responsibility
- DreamWorks Animation SKG presents ; produced by Bonnie Arnold ; screenplay by Will Davies and Dean DeBlois & Chris Sanders ; directed by Chris Sanders & Dean DeBlois
- Title variation
- DreamWorks How to train your dragon
- Hill, Jonah, 1983-
- Butler, Gerard, 1969-
- Powell, John
- Arnold, Bonnie
- Miller, T. J., 1981-
- Sanders, Chris, (Christopher Michael)
- Baruchel, Jay, 1982-
- Davies, L. Will, 1949-
- Ferrera, America, 1984-
- Wiig, Kristen, 1973-
- DreamWorks Animation
- DreamWorks Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Ferguson, Craig, 1962-
- Deblois, Dean
- Mintz-Plasse, Christopher, 1989-
- Hiccup is a Viking teenager who aspires to hunt dragons, but doesn't exactly fit in with his tribe's longstanding tradition of heroic dragon slayers. His world gets turned upside down when he encounters a dragon that challenges him and his fellow Vikings to see the world from an entirely different point of view
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Production designer, Kathy Altieri ; editors, Darren Holmes, Maryann Brandon ; music, John Powell
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; sequences of intensive action and some scary images, and brief mild language
- Language note
- In English, French or Spanish, with optional subtitles in English, French or Spanish ; optional descriptive audio in English for the visually impaired; closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .H69 2010
- Voices: Jay Baruchel, Gerard Butler, Craig Ferguson, America Ferrera, Jonah Hill, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, TJ Miller, Kristen Wiig
ContextContext of How to train your dragon.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work How to train your dragon.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.wilmlibrary.org/resource/hXIelo8OdkI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.wilmlibrary.org/resource/hXIelo8OdkI/">How to train your dragon.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.wilmlibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.wilmlibrary.org/">Wilmington Memorial Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Wilmington Memorial Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...